- 1 ciabatta sliced 1.5 cm – ARTIZAN “Maxi Bocata”
- 3 tbsp. olive oil – Extra virgin “Cretan olive groves”
- 350 g feta cheese – Grevenon Syafarika
- 1.5 tsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce Toast Sesame – Cardinal
- 1 handful of baby spinach o 1 tsp roasted sesame
- Sansho pepper Pork tonkatsu rice bowl.
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix the olive oil with half a tablespoon of Teriyaki Sauce, then slice the bread.
- Bake in the oven for a few minutes until the bread turns brown.
- In a bowl, break the slice into small pieces with your hands and mix with the rest of the Teriyaki Sauce.
- Add the spinach and a little Sansho.
- Spread the feta mixture on the bread slices and garnish with a little roasted sesame seeds.