- 1.5 tsp honey
- 1.5 tsp brown sugar – Beam
- 1.5 tsp Pure Sesame Oil – Cardinal
- 1.5 tsp lime juice – “Zafiropoulos”
- 3 tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 450 g minced beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic Thai Heritage
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger Thai Heritage
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha – Cardinal
- In a bowl mix honey, sugar, sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce and water.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, then add the minced meat and saute well.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chives and saute for a further 3-4 ′.
- Add the sauce to the minced meat, stir and simmer for 1 – 2 ′ more.
- Garnish with peanuts, a little fresh onion and add Sriracha for a more spicy taste.
- You can serve minced meat on steamed rice or noodles.
- For even better taste garnish with vegetables of your choice cooked, fried or steamed.