- 240 g Rice Stick Noodles 3mm – Cardinal
- 1 zucchini cut into strips
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 chopped dry onion
- 3 carrots cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp. Wok Oil – Cardinal
- 1/2 cup coarse peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
For the sauce
- 4 tbsp. Fish sauce – Cardinal
- 2 tbsp. Palm Sugar
- 4 tbsp. vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce – Chili Hot Cardinal
- 1 tsp Tamarind Paste
- Prepare the noodles according to the packaging instructions.
- In a bowl mix the ingredients for the sauce. 3. In a warmed wok on medium heat, heat the oil and beat the eggs, stirring constantly, as if making scrambled eggs.
- Add the garlic, carrots, onion, pepper and zucchini and sauté for 2 ′.
- Add the noodles, the sauce and mix well.
- Serve immediately with garnish with peanuts and coriander.