For the pork
- 800 – 1000 g. PORK pancetta
- Thick salt, thick pepper
- 2 g sweet paprika
- 2 g celery seed
- 50 g. Dijon Mustard – Provil Original
- 120 g. Plum Sauce LKK – Cardinal
For pancake dough
- 325 g. all-uses flour – Halkidiki’s “The Exquisite”
- 450 g full-fat milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 g. vinegar
- 7 g salt
- 5 g. baking powder
- 5 g. soda
- 80 g. sugar
- 85 g. melted butter
1. Wash and dry the pork and spread all over the surface with mustard.
2. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and celery seed.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 230 ° C for 20 – 30 ′ or until it has enough color.
4. Next, wrap in foil and bake for 2 – 3 hours at 150 degrees.
5. Meat will be ready when easily cut with a fork.
6. After the meat is cooked, add the Plum Sauce and mix.
7.Keep a little for garnishing.
8. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk and the melted butter.
9. Gradually add the mixed powders.
10. Finally add the vinegar.
11. Leave in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
12. In a warm, non-stick frying pan, measure the dose of each pancake with a deep spoon. 13. Bake on medium heat until they get color and fluffy texture.
14. Serve the pork over the pancakes, garnish with Plum Sauce and coleslaw salad.