- 180 g. ton in water
- 100 g. corn in seeds – Cardinal o
- 1 small dried onion
- 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce – Cardinal
- 70 g. wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 100 ml of cold water
- Oil for frying For dip
- 100 g. ketchup
- 100 g. mayonnaise
- 20 ml Kikkoman soy sauce – Cardinal
- 5 ml of lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp Sriracha – Cardinal
1. Mix the ingredients for the dip in a bowl.
2. Finely chop the onion and mix with a little flour.
3. Drain the tuna and corn very well.
4. Mix the water with the egg yolk.
5. Add the flour and mix.
6. Add the onion, tuna and corn and mix well.
7. Pour oil into a shallow pan and, once it has heated to 170 ° C, take some of the mixture and add it to the hot oil.
8. Fry on both sides.
9. Place Tempura Cakes on kitchen paper, then serve with a spicy dip on a clean plate.