- 420 g. Tofu – Cardinal
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 2 mugs of red cabbage cut
- 1/2 cup of coriander
- 1/4 cup coarse peanuts
- Spray oil For the sauce
For the sauce
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter – Cardinal
- 2 tbsp. Kikkoman – Cardinal soy sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice – “Zafiropoulos”
- 1 tsp. Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. water
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and apply a non-stick paper on a baking sheet.
2. Cut the tofu into 2cm thick pieces and place on a baking tray.
3. Sprinkle the tofu with the oil and bake in the oven for 25 – 30 ′ or until they turn brown.
4. Then let the tofu go cool.
5. In a bowl pour the 5 ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
6. Cut the zucchini into thin strips just like pepper.
7. With a peeler cut the carrots into thin long strips.
8. In a bowl mix all the vegetables.
9. Add the sauce, tofu and coriander.
10. Mix and garnish with peanuts.